SPIS Error 1 (No3D version working)

Hi,
I am unable to run Spis.bat (SPIS 6.0.4) on my computer (windows10), only SpisNo3D.bat runs.
“loading modules” freezes at 90% and the following error appears in the log :
VTK platform-specific bundle not loaded. 3D views and VTK export will not be available.
Yet my colleague (with similar configuration) can run Spis.bat. What do I miss?
Thanks

I met the same problem,if you slove this problem ,please tell me. Thanks

Hello every one,

SPIS 6.0.4 should work on Windows 10. Can you double check if the drivers of your graphic card have been successfully installed. It may be a reason explaining why the VTK module cannot be launched correctly.

Regards,

Benjamin

The drivers of graphic card (NVIDIA Quadro T1000)have already been installed,however it still didn’t work .[quote=“ruard, post:3, topic:845, full:true”]
Hello every one,

SPIS 6.0.4 should work on Windows 10. Can you double check if the drivers of your graphic card have been successfully installed. It may be a reason explaining why the VTK module cannot be launched correctly.

Regards,

Benjamin
[/quote]

Hello,

For the 3D rendering layer to work on Windows systems, you need to Visual C++ Redistribuable package to be installed on your system.
It is most of the time installed but on new system, it may not be present.

Can you please check that you have the “Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package” installed ?
If not, you can easily download it from here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/update-for-visual-c-2013-redistributable-package-d8ccd6a5-4e26-c290-517b-8da6cfdf4f10

We have identified this issue and will in the future try to improve the error feedback on this specific issue.

Regards
Arnaud

Problem has been sloved in your way. thank you.